5v 2 channel relay module
This is a 2 Channel isolated 5V 10A relay module Optocoupler for Arduino PIC ARM. It can be used to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
This relay has a 1×4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the 2 relays.
The pins are marked on the PCB as:
- GND – Connect 0V to this pin.
- IN1 – Controls relay 1, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- IN2 – Controls relay 2, active Low Relay will turn on when this input goes below about 2.0V
- VCC – Connect 5V to this pin. Is used to power the optocouplers
Note: on the high level and low level-triggered mode, friends who do not understand, have a look:
- High-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between input and trigger, can be understood as a signal input with VCC cathode short-circuit triggered a way;
- Low-level trigger refers to the signal voltage between the input terminal and Earth OV trigger, can be understood as the signal input terminal and the GND negative electrode short circuit triggered away 1-channel relay module connection
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 2 cm|